Monday, March 22, 2010

Printable Coupons, Where to get them.

Here's my list of links to where i get my coupons in general. Also many times links from @SouthernSavers takes you to company websites, requiring you to sign up to be able to print off their coupons. Their legit and you do need to sign up. I suggest using an email address that is just for couponing. I already had a junk-mail email @yahoo so I used it.
  1. Yahoo! Mail: The best web-based email!
  2. MSN Hotmail
  3. Gmail: Email from Google
  4. AOL Mail: Simp


    Coupon Sites:  You will need to download a coupon printing program that will allow your printer to print out these coupons in a special format.



    SmartSource
    Coupons.com

    RedPlum.com
    Publix Clubs 

    Shortcuts.com
    Unilever Rewards


    and I also registered at Cellfire.com
    to be able to load coupons directly onto my Kroger Savings Card. In all honesty...I haven't used many of the coupons on this as much as I thought I would, and the coupons are very sparse. But hey if I get one coupon out of it...it's still a savings.

    I love printing coupons...why?

    1. They are exactly for what I want to buy.
    2. I can print up to two, (sometimes more) for one coupon.
    3. Printables are usually higher value coupons.
    4. It's easy to cut out a bulk of coupons with my paper cutter at one time. I just line the sheets up.  The coupon program formats them to line up.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment